Criminal Law: Appeals

The court may have decided your case, but that doesn’t mean that it is over. Sometimes, it is possible to go to a higher court and ask that the decision made by the first court be overturned. This is what is known as an appeal. If the judges of an appeals court determine that there was an error in the handling of your case or that mistakes were made during your trial, they may rule in your favor and overturn the results of your case.

At Speights Law, we believe in helping people who have been unfairly convicted. Our team will review your case and work with you to find a persuasive argument to ask the appeals court to review the record on your case.

Time May Be Running Out

Once the court has ruled on a case, there is usually only a short period of time for you to file an appeal.

Call Speights Law today at 770-575-8646 to schedule your consultation and let us take a look at your case.

We are here and ready to help.


Drug Crimes

Domestic Violence

Serious Felonies